Friday 26 October 2012

Blog Update!

Hey Guys,

            I bought Y: The Last Man book one deluxe hardback today ( as pictured below). I am planning on reviewing it in the next couple of weeks. That review will appear right here on my blog.

In the next couple of days I am also planning on writing a review for Revival #4, as well as possibly Punisher War Zone #1. Those of course will also be posted right here.

It has been a pretty quiet week this week for me comic book wise. I have only picked up about 5-6 books. However, I have had to order Ghost #0 and #1 after reading rave reviews on the latest issue. They both sound like awesome books. They may also gain reviews in the near future after they have arrived and been read. Let me know what you think.

If any of you guys have twitter then please follow me :D just search: jdubcomics, and I am sure you will find me. I also follow back because I am nice and friendly!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Be sure to stay safe.

Take Care!


No comments:

Post a Comment