Wednesday 17 October 2012

New Comic Book Day 17/10

Here is a list of the books I am picking up this week. I will be reviewing some of them, but not all.  At the minute I am thinking of reviewing: Catwoman, Justice League, The Walking Dead, AvX Consequences, and Daredevil. If you have any requests for reviews then please let me know and I will do them first.

Have a great day everybody!

DC - Catwoman #13 , Justice League #13 , Supergirl #13
Image - The Walking Dead #103
Marvel - AvX Consequences #2 , Daredevil #19 , Hawkeye #3 , Marvel NOW Point One #1 , Marvel Zombies Halloween One Shot, Ultimate Spider-Man #16

2 comments:

  1. hug.. Good luck with catwoman. Except you liked the zero issue. But I would prefer Supergirl instead..

    Nice blog kept it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have just read Catwoman and hated it. Only bought it as it was a prologue for death of the family. Going to skip the review of that. I will do Supergirl though!

    Thanks for the support and feedback :D

    ReplyDelete