Wednesday 10 October 2012

New Comic Book Day 10/10/12

Here is a list of titles that I am picking up this week. I will be reviewing 3-4 of these, if anyone wants particular issues reviewed then please let me know :)

DC: Batman #13, Batgirl #13, Punk Rock Jesus #4, Suicide Squad #13
Image: The Walking Dead Michonne Special, Happy #1 ( Think this came out a couple of weeks ago)
Marvel:  AvX Consequences #1, Captain America #18, Secret Service #4, Uncanny Avengers #1, Wolverine and the X-men #18

 I dont actually pick up my weekly books until Friday / Saturday usually, so there will be no new book reviews until the end of the week. However, I will be publishing a couple more reviews from LAST weeks books in the next couple of days.

Hope everyone is having a great new comic book day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment