Wednesday 19 December 2012

Comic Book Ratings


Amazing Spider Man #699.1 = 8.5 / 10

I enjoyed this issue a lot more than I thought that I would. I had little to no interest in Morbius before reading this issue, yet now I think I will pick up #1 when it drops. This was a nice little origin story, and I am very intrigued about the future for the living vampire.

Iron Man #4 = 6 / 10

I am starting to get bored of this storyline now. The first three issues of this series I really enjoyed, however this installment is just poor. The story is pretty dreadful, and I can now say that I am sick of the art. It is just plain bad. I hope this series picks up after the next issue, when this story arc has ended, because I love the character.


Fantastic Four #2 - 8 / 10

Nice issue. Story hasn't progressed too much, but Fraction has a great feel for the characters and the team as a whole. This is one of my favorite Marvel Now titles, and I am hoping that now the team are in space the story will continue to be of the same high standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment