Friday 21 December 2012

Green Lantern #15 Review



Once again this issue focuses around the new Green Lantern: Baz. The Third Army are also a bit more visible in this issue which is also great to see. The pace of this arc has been nothing short of brilliant, and The Third Army are developing at a great rate. Yes, they became more visible this issue, but that was only a small part of them.

I am loving this current Green Lantern run and I am loving Baz; who I think is a fantastic addition to the series as a whole. In this issue he goes to the mans house whose van he stole. What this leads to is a really tense scene that has a twist in it that I do not think any reader really saw coming.
The ending of the book also once again teased the threat of the First Lantern. It seems like he is the key to stopping the Guardians from destroying the universe; he will escape sooner rather than later I feel.
Sinestro and Jordan also may a brief appearance, and something was confirmed to us which I think everybody already knew. I like Baz a lot but I do miss these guys. I hope they come back at some point; properly.

There is not too much to say about this book. The story arc continues at the same pace that it has been doing. If you are following this series then no doubt you will love it. However, if you are not reaing it then this really is not much of a jumping on point. Once again the art is absolutely stunning, and is another reason why this book is so great. What I noticed this month is that this book is a 2.99 book. Yes, 2.99! I really didnt know that. In other words, that makes this series an absolute steal.


Rating: 9 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment