Sunday 23 December 2012

Comic Book Reviews



Comeback #2 - N / A

 I guess if you can be bothered to really concentrate then this is a great book. Unfortunately I can not be bothered with it. I may pick up the trade of this when it comes out, as it is good, but I just cant get my head round it from month to month I guess. Not going to rate it as I don't think it would be justified enough.


Avengers Arena #1 - 8.5 / 10
Avengers Arena #2 - 8 / 10

I am currently loving this series. It is getting some very mixed reviews. You are either going to love it or hate it, and to be honest I thought I would hate it. I love the concept, which has been used before obviously, but in this it is all in homage rather than trying to steal it; the covers tell you that themselves.
Th only character I knew going into this was X-23, but the writing is just so good that it really does not matter if you know none of them to begin with. A fantastic series which I am going to be keeping my eyes on.


My reviews for this week are officially done! I have had some time off work so got quite a few done this week. I hope you are all continuing to enjoy them, as much as I am continuing to write them. I do this blog mainly for myself as it is something I get pleasure out of, but it is also great to see that people are actually reading it and are interested in what I have to say. So thank you very much for checking it out. As always any feedback is always welcome.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy yourselves with your family and those closest to you. I know I will :)


No comments:

Post a Comment